Do you find it challenging to differentiate between the various types of hair extensions as you launch your wholesale hair extension business? How do you pick the hair extension kind that best meets your needs? You may learn more about that from this article.
A list of the various types of hair extension
There are many different varieties of hair extensions, including clip-in, sew-in, micro link, and others, if you are interested in the market for hair extensions.
- The phrase “types of hair extension” contains several names that hair extension market makers provide to various types of hair extension that have diverse techniques of application. Of course, types of hair extension are not just used to refer to these approaches.
- Making the greatest choice about the product you want to wholesale can be aided by knowing and differentiating the many sorts of hair extensions. In comparison to other forms of hair extensions, tape-in hair extensions, which account for 38% of the market, are the most often used hair extensions.
The three types of hair extensions that are most popular
Although there are numerous varieties of wholesale hair extensions, some will gain popularity owing to consumer preferences. Tape-in hair extensions, clip-in hair extensions, and sew-in hair extensions are the three most well-known varieties.
One of the most common forms of hair extensions is the tape-in variety.
- One of the semi-permanent varieties of hair extensions is the tape-in variety. Tapes are second only to clip-ins in terms of speed and simplicity of application. This procedure calls for a trained, qualified hair stylist, as opposed to applying clip-in hair extensions, which anyone may do.
- For these kinds of hair extensions, it takes around an hour to put the tape to the hair and roughly the same length of time to remove it. The natural hair is sandwiched between two tapes before being connected to the hair using a low-heated equipment or expert hairdresser pliers. You will next get your natural hair cut so that it merges perfectly with the additions, much like when using other semi-permanent types of hair extensions.
- However, you should be aware that mixing real Indian hair extensions with the tape-in technique is not recommended. Real Indian types of hair extension are quite coarse, slightly wavy, and thin, therefore they are easily destroyed when they come into contact with heat tools, which is essential when putting hair extension kinds like tape-in.
One of the most practical types of hair extensions is the clip-in.
- Since clip-in hair extensions are among the sorts of wholesale hair extensions that can be applied and removed quickly and easily, they are the perfect temporary hair extension solution. This procedure is simple and the safest way to get thicker, longer hair without permanently attaching clip-in hair extensions, for example.
- We advise using virgin Brazilian hair extensions if you frequently wear clip-in hair extensions. One of the robust, long-lasting, and heat-resistant forms of hair extensions is virgin Brazilian hair extensions. As a result, you can style your hair without worrying that your hair extensions will get damaged when utilizing clip-in extensions.
- Clip-in extensions require far less maintenance and don’t require as much washing because they don’t produce natural hair oils. The maintenance is also quite easy because this is one of the permanent hair extension varieties.
Sew-in weft extensions for hair
- The methods for applying clip-in and sew-in hair extensions are somewhat similar. Sewn-in extensions, sometimes referred to as hair weaves, are long wefts of hair that are stitched into the layers of your natural hair. They are comparable to some forms of clip-in extensions. Instead of using a needle and thread, micro-rings are utilized to braid the hair.
- The length of the weaving session could range from one to two hours, depending on the number of rows. It’s crucial to keep in mind that sew-in hair extensions are one of the wholesale hair extension types that some first-time users may find uncomfortable. A weave may be the most painful kind of hair extension in the first 24 hours of application since your natural hairs are strained at the scalp; however, this soreness should subside.
- Evidently, weaves put fine or previously damaged hair under too much stress, while sew-in hair extensions are only advised for people with thicker hair. Wefts are a great option for hair extensions for people with thick or highly textured hair.
There are numerous different forms of hair extensions, including microbead, fusion bond, hairpiece, and the three common types of wholesale hair extensions that were already described. These varieties are made by the majority of hair extension manufacturers worldwide. Remember to diversify your products, especially if you plan to sell wholesale human hair extensions.
From Vietnam, 5S Hair Factory is a wholesaler of various varieties of hair extensions.
If you’re looking for a supplier of hair extensions that meets your requirements for selection, good product quality, and affordable costs, then 5S Hair Factory is the only place you need to seek.
The 5S Hair Factory has a long history of success in the global and Vietnamese hair extension markets. Since the products listed here are divided into numerous categories, including wholesale hair extensions, they can satisfy your demands even if you own a well-established hair salon.
The 5S Hair team is available day and night, seven days a week, so if you have a need to work with 5S Hair Factory or have questions about the many types of hair extensions, please visit 5S Hair’s website to get the quickest assistance.