One of the most often used wholesale hair extensions market today is made of Malaysian and Brazilian hair. But can you tell them apart or do you actually grasp the differences between them? This article focuses on examining the variations and providing the best guidance for both hair merchants and retailers.
Compare the primary differences between Malaysian and Brazilian hair
Each person has utilized at least three distinct types of hair extensions, possibly Malaysian and Brazilian hair. This article will concentrate on studying the following four areas in order to provide the most unbiased comparisons of Malaysian and Brazilian hair.
Malaysian and Brazilian hair comparison: The history of hair
Each hair type’s roots can be traced back to the nation that bears its name. Depending on the purchasing power and pricing of the hair, hair obtained as raw hair might be virgin hair extensions, remy hair extensions, or non-remy hair extensions.
- The Southeast Asian nation of Malaysia is the origin of Malaysian virgin hair. Only 35 million people make up Malaysia’s population, which is rarely compared to that of Brazil. We might therefore conclude that Malaysian hair is less common than Indian or Brazilian hair.
- Brazilian hair is cut and gathered from Brazilians and is unmistakably from Brazil, or Repblica Federativa do Brasil. Brazil, which has a population of more than 190 million, is the largest nation in South America.
In order to produce an abundance of hair supply sectors, this figure may be regarded as excessively high. Brazilian hair is arguably one of the most widely available hair kinds in the world, second only to Indian wholesale hair extension market. Brazilian hair clearly outshines Peruvian hair when compared to both.
Compare the differences between Malaysian and Brazilian hair types:
We have observed a difference between using Malaysian and Brazilian hair in the origin factor when Brazilian hair is from Africa and Malaysian hair is Asian in origin. They will undoubtedly have quite different characteristics.
The traits of Malaysian hair extensions
- Malaysian hair is naturally smooth and delicate.
- Malaysian hair has a propensity to naturally curl when wet, adding volume to the 100% human hair wig extensions.
- Even without using gel, Malaysian hair performs an excellent job of maintaining curls despite having a limited variety of curls.
- Malaysian hair can only be dyed a few shades darker than its natural hue, which is either black or dark brown.
The traits of Brazilian hair extensions
- Brazilian hair, especially in its naturally straight state, always seems shining.
- Brazilian hair is naturally silky and soft, and it can be curly, wavy, little curls, or bone straight to create the majority of hairstyles.
- Brazilian hair comes in a wide range of lengths and hues when compared to Malaysian hair because of its widespread availability. Brazilian hair in particular can be colored and have most hues removed.
Malaysian and Brazilian hair comparison: Price ranges for hair
Which type of hair, in your opinion, is more expensive when comparing the quality of Malaysian and Brazilian hair? Join me to learn how much these two hair kinds cost!
- Malaysian hair is one of the least expensive hair extensions available because it is not as well known as Brazilian hair and does not come in as many colors and styles.
- Brazilian hair extension products costs more than Malaysian hair due to the desire for a wide range of haircuts and colors, in contrast to Malaysian and Brazilian hair. Brazilian hair is also one of the most widely used hair extensions on the market right now. Prices are reasonable for hair sellers who can launch their enterprises with little money.
Facts in general regarding Malaysian and Brazilian hair
In addition to comparing qualities, aid hair entrepreneurs in choosing which hair wigs to purchase. Then, I also want to offer some outside information to customers who want to purchase hair extensions or wigs for their own personal use.
Who is a good candidate for Malaysian and Brazilian hair?
Since Malaysian hair is Asian, clients from West Africa can use it. Brazilian hair mixes in effectively with consumers who are African-American. However, as long as it fits their budget, the majority of black African clientele can select any style of hair.
How many textures of Malaysian and Brazilian hair are there?
Brazilian hair clearly outshines Malaysian hair in terms of both the variety of hair types and colors, as indicated and discussed above in the comparison of Malaysian and Brazilian hair. Only naturally straight or some simple curls, like wavy, are permitted in Malaysian and Brazilian hair can be dyed in hues like Orange, Pink, Wine, and Burgundy and can be curled in more challenging styles like Kinky and Pixie curl.
Where can I buy Brazilian and Malaysian hair?
My ten years of expertise in the virgin human hair extension industry show that there are numerous hair merchants who offer a variety of hair types. If you’re a consumer looking to purchase hair for personal use, you might consider a variety of hair merchants offering pre order or readily available hair wigs. If you sell hair, you need to locate reliable companies in the marketplace that produce high-quality hair. Please locate a factory there if you want Malaysian and Brazilian hair.
Malaysian and Brazilian hair by experts and clients
I will only rely on a few variables, such as the qualities and price of the Malaysian and Brazilian hair, to provide my clients the best recommendations.
Review of Malaysian and Brazilian hair by professionals
According to professional opinion, I strongly advise using and investing in Brazilian hair extensions rather than Malaysian hair extensions. Brazilian hair is used more than ever, so you’ll never have to worry about not selling. Despite being cheap, Malaysian hair is not very profitable.
- Reviews from customers on Malaysian and Brazilian hair If you have a small budget but still want to buy wig hair extensions for yourself, go with Malaysian hair because it is less expensive there.
- One of the most crucial phases in the hair industry is locating a reliable, high-quality virgin hair source. Hair sellers and wholesalers, in particular in the Vietnamese hair market, must select for themselves a reputed hair factory that meets all of the following requirements: long-standing, offering excellent hair, affordable, Fast turnaround times for production, shipping, and the presence of a return policy for damaged goods are required.
The first Vietnamese hair factory in Vietnam, 5S Hair Factory, provides wholesale hair sellers around the world, particularly in the African market (Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa), with 100% high-quality virgin Vietnamese hair, weft hair, curly wavy hair extensions, lace closure frontals, and human lace wigs.