Two of the most popular hair extensions on the market are Virgin hair extensions and Remy hair extensions. Despite the fact that they appear to be nearly identical, some individuals still appear to confuse the two types of extension. As a result, we shall discuss the differences between virgin hair extension and Remy hair Extension in this article.
Comparison of the differences between virgin hair extension and Remy hair Extension:
Here, we’ll go through the specifics of the four differences between virgin hair extensions and remy hair extensions: origin, texture, bleachability, and cost.
Vietnamese virgin hair extensions differ from remy hair extensions in the following ways: Texture
The texture or quality of the hair is the most important factor in determining differences between virgin hair extension and Remy hair Extension. With their long, silky black hair, one would be hard pressed to tell them apart just by looking at them.
But if you look closely, the Virgin extension has a much better texture than the Remy extension.
- Virgin hair extensions: softer, more even, and more uniformly colored
- Remy hair extensions are less even in color and texture than virgin hair since the hair is collected from two to three different heads.
Virgin extensions will therefore provide you the most flawless natural appearance. Even though remy hair extensions are not as uniform as virgin hair, they nonetheless enable you to get a beautiful, natural look. Another thing to bear in mind is that because virgin hair comes from just one individual, it cannot be as thick or full as remy hair, which is blended from two to three donors.
Virgin hair extensions differ from remy hair extensions in the following ways: the capacity to color and bleach
Virgin hair extensions and remy hair extensions vary in terms of consistency, thus each type’s capacity to bleach and colour is also different.
- Virgin hair extensions: the hair can be bleached or dyed in up to 613 different shades.
- Remy hair extensions are sometimes not as even and lovely as virgin hair extensions because they can only bleach and dye to a small range of color tones.
We advise using Vietnamese virgin hair for the greatest hair extensions if you’re seeking for hair that can be dyed a variety of hues. Both Vietnamese virgin hair extensions and remy hair extensions are acceptable if you desire the natural black.
Virgin hair extensions differ from remy hair extensions in the following ways: Prices
Prices for virgin hair extensions and remy hair extensions vary in line with the quality variations between the two. Virgin hair has many great qualities, but it costs more than remy hair. Due to its reasonable pricing and high quality, Vietnamese remy hair is the most sought-after hair by many wholesale virgin hair extensions vendors.
How to pick after knowing the differences between virgin hair extension and remy hair extension
Which hair extension is better for you right now is the challenging question. It all relies on you, though. Here, we’ll provide you with some guidance based on the differences between virgin hair extension and remy hair extension to assist you make your decision.
- In actuality, both remy and virgin hair can be readily styled in a variety of ways. Choosing reputable human hair manufacturers will undoubtedly play a significant role in determining how qualified the hair is.
- Virgin hair will be valued if you want to own the ideal hair for bleaching your hair a light color. Remy hair is an option if you want to save money and do not need to dye your hair a very light hue. Remy hair can be dyed a darker shade while still meeting your needs. So feel free to purchase remy hair rather than virgin hair if your financial situation allows it.
- In fact, unless you use them, you might not be able to tell which is virgin hair and which is remy hair. Please get in touch with me if you need help coming up with a sensible decision.
Regardless of the premium hair you purchase, the upkeep process is crucial. Use hair oil on them, take good care of them, and treat them like your own hair.
5S Hair Factory: the top well-known Vietnamese hair wholesalers who offer high-quality virgin hair and remy hair extensions